Thursday, July 14, 2022

New York City for the 4th, another clothes swap and typewriters

Spent a few days in New York City over the 4th of July and took the subway to Fort Greene where I spotted  a few interesting summer outfits.  

pink and black...
...red and orange...
...white and green...

                                                                                ****


Back home in New Hampshire, I was invited to a clothes swap where I acquired this amazing dress made from African fabric. The following day, I wore it to an outdoor sculpture show. 

                                                                                ****

Meanwhile, my friend who collects eclectic objects from the past was "drying" her typewriters on her front porch. I love the green color and the font of the keys on the Corona machine. What beautiful objects these were, but I am relieved that I can type on a computer, given my propensity for typos! 



No comments:

Post a Comment